Weather XO changes your iPad or iPhone in a beautiful Social Alarm Clock. You can easily see posts of your friends on Facebook.
Tweets on Twitter. And you can see the birthdays of friends which are coming up. Reading hand picked positive RSS-News, set up an alarm or a sleep timer. All that in a
beautiful design. You can even add you own images for a slideshow if you like.
+ Social Twitter, Facebook , RSS and Birthday integration:
There is a fantastic integrated function in the app where you swipe the timeline of your
Facebook account or the timeline of Twitter. Beside that you can add your own RSS-feed
so you will never miss any news. In the application you can even post messages on your
wall or tweet on Twitter.
+ Clock, Weeknumbers and Weather:
You can swipe the block with the clock, date and week numbers are in it. You can also swipe
the block with the weather forecast in it. So you can put those wherever you want in
the screen. Beside that you can see the weather forecast of the whole week, because we
placed this also in the menubar.
+ Sleep timer:
With this fading out function of your iPod music you can fall at sleep with your favourite
music. Just choose some songs and the Weather XO will play them till the moment
you choose to fade out the music.
+ Music Alarm:
With the Weather XO you can set your own alarm clock. It is really easy to install.
Just go to the settings in the top right corner and choose from your iPod music library with
which songs you want to wake up.
+ Photo slideshow:
You can easily add your own images to the slideshow.
+ Great functions:
- Shuffle the playlist of the sleep timer.
- Install the volume of the sleep timer.
- Open the RSS-news articles.
- Open the Facebook, Twitter posts.
- See a timeline of upcoming birthdays of your friends.
- Share on Facebook.
- Share on Twitter.
- Make a slideshow of your pictures.
- Install the alarm for weekly or daily alarms.
- Read the Twitter Timeline.
- Read the Facebook Timeline.
- Change the location of the weather on the screen.
- Swipe with the weather and clock blocks on the screen.